Monday, April 3, 2017

The CCR Process Has Begun

The CCR has been stressed by my teacher from day one, so I have decided to get started on it now so I can finish it a couple days before the project is due, just in case. I have decided to do a director’s commentary, but add in titles, behind the scenes pictures, and video screenshots of editing, our script, and other aspects of our production process. 

When starting my script, I began with research. I first explained how we came to the decision to do a drama. We conducted lots of research as to what type of dramas are typically the most successful and why. I then discussed how we did more research about the judicial system and crime dramas once we settled on our rough plot. Next, I discussed the problems we had when developing our plot, and why it took us so long to do. I also talked about storyboarding, creating our shot list, and finalizing our script, all extremely vital parts of our planning process. 


Even though I was gone for some of filming, I discussed the process of prepping to film and attempting to help while being on the other side of the country. With that, I discussed what I learned while in California and how I incorporated that into project.  I also discussed how editing became challenging when editing clips you were not there to see recorded.


I just need to add more on our editing process and a reflection on the overall project and I’m done! I plan to record in the middle of the week so I can edit during the beginning of the weekend and be done!



Stay tuned for my post with my CCR, coming early next week, along with the finished product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment